Tuesday, August 19, 2008

First Days of School

We have made it through two days of school. It has been very exciting and hard work also. I hope that your children at adjusting. Overall, this as been a wonderful 6th grade class to adjust and pay attention to the rules and procedures of the school. I hope that this stays the same throughout the year. Students seem to being doing fine and you should be proud of them. I hope to see each and every one of you at open house. Be patient and stay positive the first couple weeks of school. If you have any questions or concerns please contact me or any of your child's teachers. I feel that we are going to have a great year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mr. Ray,

I think your website is wonderful. It is great to know that teachers today go to great stides to make sure not only that the students are comfortable with him but so are the parents. Let's face it anything outside of elementary school is scary not just for the kids but for the parents too! It helps us all out alot when teachers and school staff go that extra mile. Keep up the good work.